Yup, purchase you heard right: Pullharder is hosting a Marathon, 10 miler and a 10K! Consider this the opportunity of a lifetime.
The last time you hiked to the base of Tahquitz, did you think to yourself… “DAMN I need to do more cardio” or have you just been looking for a reason to start running?
Well, here ya go! This is a friendly, zero-pressure event that ends with a party!!!
WHAT IS THIS?
People are always looking for a reason to train cardio; well here it is! We have organized 3 amazing courses- all of which are round-trip. You can choose to run one of the following courses:
Pullharder Waterfall 10K
Pullharder 10 Mile Run
The race will begin at 8am and end when you finish. There will be awards for the racers, and most importantly, there will be a PARTY afterwards! There will be a limited number of spots available for each distance, so once the sign-ups open, get a spot reserved!
WHERE IS THIS?
The start and finish will be at 8551 Menkar Rd San Diego CA 92126. Street parking is available. The after party will also be held at this same location.
WHEN IS THIS?
The race will be held on Sunday October 17th, starting at 8am.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS?
1. Click on this link –> SIGNUP NOW
2. Then click “I’ll be there” under the race you want to run!
HOW DO I TRAIN FOR THIS?
Here are training plans for each distance:
WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THIS?
1. You want to get in better shape.
2. You like to watch your friends run till they puke.
3. You don’t like broccoli THAT much.
4. You do like broccoli THAT much.
5. Cause big walls are…BIG!
6. You can’t see your feet.
7. When you walk across the room the radio skips.
8. Because punishment = glory! (P = G)
9. Click here
11. ADD YOUR REASONS FOR TRAINING IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…